THE PROCLAMATION OF THE 9TH POSEIDONIA RACE “EASTER CUP” 2016, 9 – 12 YEARS OLD
CONDUCT DATE: 23rd – 24th of April, 2016
- Technical meeting 15:45p.m. – Opening Ceremony 16:50p.m.
- Warm – up 16:00p.m. – Struggle Entry 17:15p.m.
- First Match; Warm – up 08:00a.m. – Struggle Entry 09:00a.m.
- Second Match; Warm – up 16:00p.m. – Struggle Entry 17:00p.m.
WARM – UP GROUPS: They will be announced on the website of www.poseidonia.gr
TIMING: electronic timing, under the auspices of K.O.E. – 5th Regional Committee of Swimming.
SWIMMING RESULTS: The swimming results will be considered as official results by K.O.E.
- A cup to the first winner in each contest and category.
- A medal and a participation certificate to the first three winners in each contest and category.
- Commemorative participation certificate to all the athletes.
- Commemorative T-shirt of the race to all the participants.
- Special Award to the best 12 year- old athlete, according to the FINA’s scoring.
Each club will participate in the swimming races:
- With unlimited number of athletes per contest in category 9 years – old.
- With 8 athletes per contest in category 10 years – old.
- With 6 athletes in categories 11 and 12 years – old.
- Except from the crawl of 800m (freestyle), which will be conducted in 2 rows with the best performances (scores).
We urge you to include the relays at your team’s registration.
- Of 9 – 10 years – old will participate in 2 contests (one per match) and in relays.
- Of 11 – 12 years – old will participate in 3 contests (not more than 2 contests in a match) and in relays, while they have the participation right to only one contest of 50m.
The organizer group commits itself as to the number of the contests of its athletes, but it will participate with an unlimited number of athletes.
REGISTRATIONS: The dead end is on Monday, 18/04/2016. Please state your intention of participation till 1/04/2016, for a better racing organization. Tel/Fax;+302651025818 or via e–mail; email@example.com.
The participants who will be registrated till 1/04/2016 can choose a specific number for the commemorative T-shirt of the race.
PARTICIPATION COST : 10 Euros per athlete. The total cost of the athletic groups will be calculated based on the registrations.
SCHEDULE OF THE SWIMMMING RACES
- 50m Backstroke Boys 9-10-11-12
- 50m Backstroke Girls 9-10-11-12
- 100m Crawl (Freestyle) Boys 9-10-11-12
- 100m Crawl (Freestyle) Girls 9-10-11-12
- 200m Breaststroke Boys 11-12
- 200m Breaststroke Girls 11-12
- 200m Mixed Race Boys 10-11-12
- 200m Mixed Race Girls 10-11-12
- 800m Crawl (Freestyle) Boys 12
- 800m Crawl (Freestyle) Girls 12
4*50m Crawl (Freestyle) Boys 9-10-11-12
4*50m 800m Crawl (Freestyle) Girls 9-10-11-12
- 50m Crawl (Freestyle) Girls 9-10-11-12
- 50m Crawl (Freestyle) Boys 9-10-11-12
- 100m Butterfly Girls 11-12
- 100m Butterfly Boys 11-12
- 100m Breaststroke Girls 10-11-12
- 100m Breaststroke Boys 10-11-12
- 200m Backstroke Girls 11-12
- 200m Backstroke Boys 11-12
- 400m Crawl (Freestyle) Girls 11-12
- 400m Crawl (Freestyle) Boys 11-12
- 4*50m Mixed Team Girls 9-10-11-12
- 4*50m Mixed Team Boys 9-10-11-12
- 50m Breaststroke Boys 9-10-11-12
- 50m Breaststroke Girls 9-10-11-12
- 50m Butterfly Boys 9-10-11-12
- 50m Butterfly Girls 9-10-11-12
- 100m Backstroke Boys 10-11-12
- 100m Backstroke Girls 10-11-12
- 200m Crawl (Freestyle) Boys 10-11-12
- 200m Crawl (Freestyle) Girls 10-11-12
- 400m Mixed Race Boys 12
- 400m Mixed Race Girls 12
- 4*50m Crawl (Freestyle) Boys and Girls 12